You can help us to help you
By listening to our tenants, we can improve our housing services.
So, we want to hear from you.
By working with us, you can help raise the standard of our services and deliver value-for-money.
We have several ways you can get involved.
- complete surveys
- join a residents' group
- join our readers' panel
- take part in our estate walkabout programme to review where you live
- review the council's website content
- become a pre-letting property inspector
- become a cleaning inspector
- attended meetings of our service review group, which helps improve key aspects of our services
- join our Facebook group - Rugby Borough Council tenant information exchange
Your views matter and your feedback can make a difference.
If you want to get involved but want to bring a friend or family member with you for support, please do - we welcome all.
We'll also make sure your help does not leave you out of pocket. You can claim expenses for the likes of travel, childcare and carer costs.