Cooling tower registration

You must have a licence from us if you control any cooling tower or evaporative condenser (notifiable devices) on a non-domestic premises.


There is no charge for registering a cooling tower or other notifiable device.


If you are unhappy with the way that we have dealt with your registration you should contact us in the first instance.

The public register

There is a public register for this licence. This register is only available to view on request. Please contact us for more information.